A Sucessful Race Starts Well Ahead of Race Day...
While a Strong Finish Never Hurts Either...
Lets set a PR Together!!!
Like any athlete in training, sometimes just getting started can be the hardest part. Let us take some of that initial fatigue out with our pre-race services, which include the following:
- Assistance with City Course Permitting and Local Police.
- USATF Course Certifications and Sancationing.
- Certified USAT Race Director for USAT Sancationing .
- Work with Event Directors on Advertising, Entry Form Placement, and Volunteer Needs.
- Coordinate with Neighborhood Associations on Involvement in Race Day Activities
- Contact Portable Restroom Facilities and Garbage Service Companies in Preparation of Race Day.
- Order Tables and Chairs at Event Directors Request or Finish Line Vendors or Other Needs.
- Participate in Event Director Planning Meetings as Needed.
RACE DAY SERVICES
Let us help you keep the race day nerves where they belong - with the athletes. Our race day services consist of the following:
- Assist in Race Day Start/Finish Line Setup, which includes:
- Timing Company Setup in Appropriate per Contract.
- Vendor Tables and Placement are Correct.
- Coordinate Placement of Family Fun Activities.
- Ensure Garbage Collection is Appropriate.
- Confirm Necessary Tents, Tables, Chairs, and Port-a-Pots are Delivered in Timely Fashion and correct location.
- Assist with Water Stop Set Up.
- Work with Police Captain and organize payment for officers.
- Coordinate Volunteer Placement on Course Where Necessary.